Saturday, April 2, 2011

Confirmed Artists

Below is the list of confirmed artists for "Midnight Phantasmagory." I'm really excited to get started on this, we've got an awesome group here.

The information below will be printed in the book along with your artwork and artist's bio, so if you do NOT want any of this public, please let us know! Also-for those of you who do not have a website listed, if you have one up and going by the time artwork submissions are due, please let us know so we can include it as well. You can also rewrite your bio if you wish and send that in along with your artwork.

Abigail L.
abigail@abigaillarson.com
http://www.abigaillarson.com

Autumn H.
carcadann@yahoo.com

Deanne S.
deesart82@yahoo.com
no website listed

Emma L.
emma@inklingart.com

Ethan S.
easlayton@gmail.com

Fitz R.
fitzroy_g@yahoo.com

Grace F.
fongmingyun@gmail.com

Grace F. (project coordinator)
gracemakesart@yahoo.com

Jazmyn D.
firelightgleam@hotmail.com

Jeff G.
jgessing@waytree.com

Karlen T.
kokirik@gmail.com

Kasey G.
kaseylgifford@gmail.com

Maeva
maevachan@gmail.com

Maiji
m@humangray.com

Marta V.
marta.vojtkova@seznam.cz

Mary Ida H.
mary@kpunet.net

Michael P. B.
mpbowen77@yahoo.com
no website listed

Michelle L.
mtloughead@gmail.com

Nicholas L.
artisticastudios@hotmail.com

Norm G.
NormGrock@gmail.com

Rachael H-N. (project coordinator)
rneterer@gmail.com

Savannah B.
savannah_bilyeu@yahoo.com
no website listed

Sean R.
sean_reynolds_art@yahoo.com
no website listed

Tyler James N.
dorkzombie@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. D'oh, I thought I posted here but it seems I didn't complete the sign in XD;;

    Thank you and Grace so much for organizing this! I had sent an email with questions, realized I had more questions, and then realized that I should have posted in here xD;

    I was originally planning an image with landscape orientation. Would it be alright if I laid it out as a double page spread using the front_en and back_en files as a guide, or should I be rethinking my composition?

    Also, I am assuming only title information will be provided in the book on each piece, and no additional details (e.g. no brief notes or info on medium)?

    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maiji,

    A landscape spread will work-use the front and back cover guides like you mentioned. The most important thing to keep in mind with your piece will be to include everything important inside the "live area" and if you're using the back cover guide, you can ignore the barcode area in the lower right.

    Include the title for the piece, and if you can keep it down to 1 or 2 sentences, the medium and a brief note is fine, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thank you so much for the fast response!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for organizing this, but... I have to express my concerns over only getting one month to do two pieces.

    I'm not the fastest artist in the world (I intended on spending 20+ hours per piece I turned in for this), and I'm holding down a pretty intense full-time job at the moment. Is there a way we can push back the deadline, or is there something we are trying to reach which means that we have to get stuff done that early?

    ReplyDelete